Full-grain bovine leather is refined by the encounter with life. Through long, individual wear it becomes more beautiful over time. The flexibility and exceptional durability of the grain leather means that our products are of heirloom quality
Respect for the environment
Nature and sustainability are key words for us. 90% of world production of leather is chrome tanned. Our leather belongs to the remaining 10% which is vegetable tanned
Handmade in the EU
All our products are handmade in the EU. This means that they are manufactured according to strict EU rules, without the use of child labour, under orderly conditions and for a fair wage. By collaborating with small family-run businesses in the EU we help to preserve the traditional European craftsmanship knowledge and skills
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.